Sunday, October 9, 2011

Remember the Future

What is; what isn't
Is better than
all linear systems up for review.

Omniscience capable brains
with linear existence

I can now remember the Future
And an infantadolescent creature

Harvester of language
not for even an outline
but for what I sense volumetric

Snow drifts expire ... summer wind
for as long as the earth is
do seasons follow one another?

Tree talk ... sun path
They have memories
to reasons of gravity on one another?

Baby ... become mirror
When head out, head to head
will be overworked as she becomes mother?

Thunder storm ... simpler fright
of clouds and vapor and thinness
and breaking up of dreams?

Forgive me ... answer me
for I remember the future
and then why again is this so important?

Harvest not language for even an outline
for what I sense in volumetric
What is what isn't.

And, now on ... on, on.

[Pat to Ali and Matt | 05.18.93]
Copyright © 2010-11 Patrick Darnell

No comments: