Sunday, April 11, 2010

TEXT-ing Can be Third Party

You are a cold hearted person / E flat




You are a cold hearted person
I deserve better from you
I’m just asking questions
Not giving you the third degree

When did you lose your heart?
You don’t give a damn how this is affecting me

Relax -- your sixteen year marriage
Will be over soon enough
You must be very excited
Having a divorce party that night?
With your friends?

If you’re going to
Bitch at me; I‘m not interested

You disgust me

You’re not sorry
I hate your face
I hate your voice
 ‘n I hate you

You are sorry
Your lies are like
The words in the cards you gave me

I bet your boy friend is
Ready for the divorce
To be final

Refrain:
What did I do?
What are you talking about?
I’ve been nice to you
Sorry I’ve hurt you
(What you said)
That was nice
We do have two kids, you know,
We’ll have to talk sometimes
Sorry about putting you through
So much pain

C-ANonymous\ LDavis
"I put culture in my mouth, and poison comes out my ass."

No comments: